Kore 7th is the newest and most advanced doser from Pacific Sun. It is a completely wireless, 7 channel doser with optional integrated ATO (auto top off), automatic water change and temp sensor, 2xpH electrode ports and KH lab.
Our control software allows users to not only connect to the doser wirelessly WI-FI, but also to set precise dosing schedules for any number of supplements or elements. Kore 7th gives users the ultimate control of dosing almost anything your reef may need!
Additional equipment such as DC AWC pumps (pumps set for automatic water change), dedicated Magnetic Stirrer or KH lab make this station the ultimate solution for all advanced aquarium reefers!
The Kore 7th features:
– Seven quiet and accuracy dosing pumps with adjustable flow
– precise flow allow for single dose 0.01ml (one liquid drop – about 0.04ml)
– Single dose from 0.01ml
– Wirelessly controlled .
– Ability to assign labels for each pump (for example: calcium, alk, trace elements, vodka, etc.)
– Alarm for low-level dosing fluid (and indicator of remaining fluid)
– Precision pump calibration program (for 10ml and 50ml samples)
– Built-in ATO (automatic top-off) system with 300l/h, 2m head DC pump (adjustable speed) INCLUDED in ULTIMATE version.The remote ATO/pump connects to the rear panel of the dosing unit.(ATO pump and optical sensor can be bought separately )
– Optical level sensor (in Pro version)
– Alarm for refill malfunction
– Temperature sensor (0.1 degree accuracy) with audible alarm for high and low temperature (customizable)
– Blue back-lit LCD display
– Battery back-up – Clock and the user settings are saved if power is interrupted.
– Single AC/DC power adapter
– Uses high quality PharMed®/Viton/Silicone tubing in each pump head with different ID diameter
– Long motor life(Made in Japan)
– Quiet “non-gearbox” operation
– Spare parts are readily available.
Kore 7th kHLab Edition include:
– Kore 7th unit
– wireless antenna
– power supply with EU/AUS/USA/JAP plug
– high quality pH electrode
– calibration liquids (pH4/pH7)
– digital scale with holder for very precise liquids calibrations
– 2x500ml concentrated reagent(1 liter allow to prepare 5 liters ready for use reagent. 1 liter allows for about 100 tests).
– connection tubings to kHLab
– manual for Kore 7th and kHLab
NOT INCLUDE 10m connection silicone tube
Doser size 510mmx135mx50mm
Download Instruction by the link