1. General regulations
• 1.1. These Rules of goods Purchase and Sale ("Rules") when a Buyer confirmed their purchase (buyer marks "I have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions") are considered to be legal documents where the rights of Buyer's duties and Seller's conditions of purchase and payment of goods; the order delivery and merchandise return; liability of the parties as well as other regulations relating to the purchase and sale of goods in iamreefer.com online store are determined.
• 1.2. The Seller has the right to modify, improve or fill up the rules at any time with the regard to the requirements established by legislation.
2. Protection of personal data
• 2.1. Any information relating to personal data and which is registered in the iamreefer.com online store is considered to be confidential and it is not disclosed.
3. Rights of a buyer
• 3.1. The buyer has the right to buy goods in iamreefer.com online store according to the prescribed Rules.
• 3.2. The buyer has the right to abrogate this agreement without telling any reason and without any other expenses specified in Article 6.22811 Civil Code of the Republic of Estonia within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the buyer or the agent has received the goods or the last item (if the contract is made, according to which the buyer orders more than one product in one order and delivery is made separately) or the last batch or item (if the contract is made according to which the goods are delivered separately or in parts.
In a case of the termination Agreement, the goods will be returned to the Seller. Merchandise return is regulated by paragraph 9 of these Rules "Return policy".
• 3.3. The Buyer can refer to the Rights mentioned in paragraph 3.2 of these Rules only if the product has not been corrupted or changed (form) as well as used.
4. Buyer's Obligations
• 4.1. The buyer must pay for all the goods and receive them in the manner stated in these Rules.
5. Seller's Rights
• 5.1. If the buyer tries to harm the stability and the safety of the online store or violate their obligations, the Seller has the right to limit or disable the using of online store immediately and without any notification or delete the registration of the Buyer.
• 5.2. The Seller has the rights to cancel Buyer’s order without prior notification if the buyer (according to the payment method provided in paragraph 7.2.1 of these Rules) does not pay for the item within 3 (three) working days.
6. Obligations of the Seller
• 6.1. Seller shall respect the rights of privacy and the Buyer's personal information mentioned in the registration form of online store except the cases established by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia and the " Security policies of personal data."
• 6.2. Seller must deliver the ordered goods to the specified address under the conditions established in paragraph 8 of these Rules.
• 6.3. If the Seller due to valid circumstances cannot deliver the ordered goods to the Buyer, he is obliged to offer a similar product or most relevant product in its properties. If the buyer refuses to accept a relevant product the Seller shall return the paid sum of money to the Buyer if it has been already prepaid.
7. The goods price, order and terms of payment
• 7.1. The online store products prices are indicated in euros and others currencies VAT included.
• 7.2. Buyer pays for goods using one of these methods:
• 7.2.1. Bank transfer – can be used as prepayment when the Purchaser, having printed the order, transfers the funds to a bank account of the online store.
• 7.2.2 Payment via EveryPay
• 7.2.3 Payment via PayPal.
8. Delivery of goods
• 8.1. The buyer while ordering goods undertakes to specify the address to which the goods should be delivered and a contact telephone number.
• 8.2. The buyer is obliged to accept the goods in person. In case he cannot receive the goods in person and the goods are delivered to the address, in accordance with other information provided, the Buyer has no right to make a complaint to the Seller that the goods have been delivered not to a proper agent.
• 8.3. Goods delivery is provided by the Seller or their authorized representative.
• 8.4. The seller undertakes to deliver the goods to the Purchaser in accordance with the terms specified in the description of the goods. These terms cannot be applied in cases when there are no relevant goods in the stock and the Buyer shall be informed of the absence of the ordered goods. Also, Buyer agrees that in exceptional cases, the delivery of goods may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances which don’t depend on the Seller. In such cases, the Seller undertakes to contact the Buyer immediately and to agree upon delivery of the goods.
• 8.5. In all other cases the Seller is not responsible for the violation of the terms of goods delivery. If the goods were not delivered to the Buyer or not delivered in time due to the Buyer's fault or because of circumstances which depend on the Purchaser.
• 8.6. When the goods were transferred, the buyer together with the authorized representative of the shipping service must check the status of packaging. If the invoice (bill) or other document of reception and transmission of the parcels was signed up it means that the parcel has been delivered in good condition. Noticing that the parcels packaging is damaged (wrinkled, wet or externally damaged), the Purchaser is obliged to mention this in the invoice (bill) or other document of reception and transmission of parcels in the presence of a representative of the courier service and to sign the statement of sending a free-form damage. If the buyer does not perform these delivery obligations the Seller will not be responsible for any damages of the goods any more - if such damages are caused by packaging damage, which the purchaser hasn’t mentioned in the prescribed manner.
• 8.7. The price of the products depends on the weight of the goods and is added to the total cost of the goods.
- 8.8 Detail information about Delivery terms, by the link
• 9.1. The product which is being returned must be fully staffed. The Buyer is responsible for the complete packaging of the goods. If the goods are not fully staffed and not packed properly the seller or the representative of the Seller does not accept the goods back.
• 9.2. Goods must be returned in the packaging in which it was delivered. Packaging must not be damaged, it must be clean and properly prepared.
• 9.3. Buyer uses their own expense to return the goods, unless the goods are of bad quality.
• 9.4. When the item is of low-quality the seller is obliged to take low-quality product back and replace it with a proper product. In the case of goods absence, the Seller returns money.
• 9.5. Before returning the goods, the Buyer shall inform the Seller on the contacts listed in the "Contacts" or fill in a form of return (there is a link) and agree on all the questions.
Detailed information of goods return can be found on the "Return Policy" page.
10. Guarantee, products quality and expiration dates
• 10.1. The properties of each product sold in iamreefer.com online store are generally indicated in the description of each product.
• 10.2. The Seller is not responsible for the color, shape and other parameters of the goods in online store which may not reflect the actual size, shape and color because of the screen characteristics used by the Buyer.
• 10.3. A quality guarantee is provided for certain types of products for determined period of time. Legal entities are warranted with the guarantee of half the length indicated in the product description.
• 10.4. In those cases, where, in accordance with the legislation statements, specific goods are set with a specific expiration date. The Seller agrees to sell such goods to the Buyer for them to have a real opportunity to take an advantage of such goods before the expiration date.
• 10.5. If, for any reason, it proves necessary to cancel the order, whether completely or partially, we will reimburse the corresponding amount within a maximum term of 14 working days for available or on stock items. If you would like to cancel the order with pre-ordered items, we will take the fee around 10 % of amount pre ordered items as penalty.
• 11.1. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the registration form. If the buyer does not provide the precise information in the registration form, the Seller shall not be responsible for the resulting consequences.
• 11.2. Buyer is responsible for the logging data transmission to third parties. If provided services by iamreefer.com are used by a third party (using the Buyer’s personal data) the Seller considers such person as a Purchaser.
• 11.3. The seller doesn’t take any responsibility in those cases when the losses arise due to the fact that the buyer does not take into account the recommendations of the Seller and has not got acquainted with these Rules, although such possibility has been provided.
• 11.4. If the online store of the Seller provides links of other companies sites, institutions, organizations and personal websites, the Seller is not responsible for the information posted on the website or any activities there; the Seller does not follow and control these sites and does not represent the interests of those companies and individuals.
• 11.5. In case of damage a guilty party shall indemnify the direct losses to other party.
12. Final Statements
• 12.1. These rules are made up in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
• 12.2. For relations arisen on the basis of these rules the law of the Republic of Estonia is used.
• 12.3. All the disputes arising on the basis of these Regulations are solved over negotiation. In that case, if there is no agreement, disputes are solved in the manner stated by the law.
Customer data is processed and stored according to the Law instructions of the Republic of Estonia about the Protection of Personal Data .
Customer data is stored no longer than it is necessary. The client has the right to receive information about their sent and saved data rights at any time than to edit them, close the access to them, and even completely remove the data if it is necessary.
In the last case you need to contact us by e-mail email@example.com or the other contacts on our website www.iamreefer.com contacts.
When registering or ordering goods from store you need to provide the information about yourself, which will be used only to fill in the order as well as for marketing purposes. If you are already a registered user, you can log in to the system by entering your email address and password.
Thanks to the cookies stored information, you do not need each time to re-fill these forms. You can also manage your data or even block them with the help of the programs meant for Web browsing.